When I fell in love

You found me:
In conflict with my, thoughts
which beat erratically,
and refused love...
In conflict with my own thoughts
which were incapable
of flying in the imagined
or the objective world…
You found me
in conflict with a reality
that denies the light fantasy sheds,
in conflict with love,
which is our secret encounter
with the instinctual,
with the life impulse…
But when I fell in love,
I found that
love was more beautiful than bird song,
sweeter than spring breezes,
and my heart beat out a magical rhythm,
my thoughts soared
on magic wings in a new world,
and that the real had evaporated
in this romantic realm.
I found love to be
a divine gift…
a morning prayer …
a life’s song… .
Its breath, its presence,
the only warmth during
the icy nights …
Its whispers are the answer to
the practical…
the real…
and Platonic thoughts
**
Admonition

you say to me:
you are cruel.
I say to you:
Your cruelty is the reason...
We slip into harshness,
despite our feelings
of tenderness and desire.
May God forgive you,
the dearest person
in the world …
**
Leisurely insight (1)

The marvellous gold coast …
its waters whisper in your ear …
its horizons draw you,
challenge your thinking,
as if telling you about
stories of eternal love …
It takes you away
on a voyage seeking
the unknown …
**
Leisurely insight (2)

The marvellous waves
break their anger
on your rocks and sands,
then retreat gently to your feet
and return roaring afresh …
What is their secret …?
What do they want …?
**
Heart to heart

She asked him:
Honestly, tell me
have you seen anyone
more beautiful than me?
He replied: Yes … I have.
Then what has drawn you to me?
The charm of your soul, he answered…
And does the charm of my soul
outweigh my beauty?
Beauty exists in all places and at all
times.
Charm and beauty are twins
not to be separated …
And you have enough parts of each
to satisfy me, to make me
love you without limitation.
Are you Jealous? She asked.
Of course!
And sometime I don’t blame
the selfish lover who hides his
sweetheart from the eyes of others.
Do you ever consider hiding me?
I hate selfishness.
It is enough to hide you in my heart,
and give you the key.
If you are happy living there,
then it is love …
And if you became bored,
there is no point of transforming my
heart into a birdcage.
I have decided to live in your heart,
she swore,
and throw the key into the sea.
And I shall give you
my heart a gift to occupy.
Describe me, she instructed …
You are my love.
Must you dole out your description with
a pipette?
Only because the pipette is the strong
dam that stands in the face of the deluge
of my feelings.
I am determined …
I want you to describe me with
simplicity …
I’ll start with your lower lip…
What about my lower lip?
She asked.
It can dismount a knight,
he boasted.
If he sees my lip or if he touches it?
If he touches it, I will kill him. He
asserted.
He pulled her to his chest,
and she drew him to her heart,
and both fell asleep.
Each one was dreaming,
hoping that time will keep their
happiness alive.
**
Alien feelings

Every time I sit to write a letter to
you,
I feel as if I am writing this letter
under threat.
Then my thoughts evaporate leaving me
longing,
And a wish to justify
these unfamiliar feelings ...
Sometimes, humans cannot understand
their feelings,
cannot explain them ...
I do not think I need
to explain them to you ...
You, my love,
provide me with new feelings,
that speak in a language that I adore,
but I don’t understand..
**

Turn the page