This human being!


His honesty: a mirror of the truth,
His lies: the fox’s instincts
His ease: the ebb of waves
His anger: a torrent of its flow …
However, you observe him in his:
Declaration: a rare beautiful song
Giving: a school of its own
Ignorance: an instrument of chaos
and destruction.
Yes! after all, he is human …
**
A song of despair

What is this emptiness that
Engulfs me?
and the feeling of despair
that squeezes my heart?
What is this hope that was lost in the
congestion of life,
What are these beginnings of love
that wore out
under the stages of my destiny.
In my isolation,
and to the mirror reflecting my age,
I murmured a song of loss.
I feel that I was like a “migrating” bird,
that lost its flock,
a droplet from a rainstorm,
and a single string playing alone in an
orphaned symphony.
I miss a hope
to live for.
I became a confused tear,
and a rebellious word
I see myself:
a jewel without a buyer,
an unread poem,
and a song of despair.
**
Oh my love!

I Do not love you to possess you.
I love you because with your love
I fulfil my destiny,
and comply with the command
in your eyes …
It is my right to hide you
in the centre of my heart,
but it is not my right
to enter your heart
without your consent.
It is in my right to embrace
the excess of your charm .
But, it is not in my right
to ask for more ….
It is my right to dream
of your gaze,
but it is not my right
to monopolise it.
Tell me, my heart,
For whom does the pulse race,
for whom does this heart beats?
Is it not coming from you,
or for you …?
**
Tale of a bird
“Only a singing bird can understand another”

He was a free bird,
He owned the world,
the space… the air,
beauty and hope…
One day he decided to build a nest,
but the nest remained empty.
His hope of blue skies,
and vast space
evaporated.
The bird withered,
his look changed,
his feathers faded.
Then, he forgot to sing,
and became weary of flying high..
Suddenly, he heard from beyond his
exile a warm voice of a
beautiful female blackbird,
flying with her fledglings
without a partner,
seeking a friend, a warbler like her...
He answered her call,
and the echo returned his
anxious voice.
She answered him back with the same
eagerness …
The two calls blended,
and formed a song of hope,
and a hymn to a great love …!
**
To whom we give Bravery medals

“In a dignified procession, I stood
distributing bravery medals of special
kinds. I refused to accept that the medal
of bravery should be restricted to those
who carried guns and bombs of
devastation.”

Igranted a medal of bravery to
Mothers who gave life without seeking
gratitude from those whom she carried
in her womb and cared for, but did not
even ask them to carry her own name…
I granted a medal of bravery to the
housewives who performed tens of
household duties for no pay, and despite
that, they have to bear being
undervalued, looked down and upon,
considered a burden on their husbands.
I granted the medal of bravery to every
disabled person who is self-sufficient
and does not believe that it is his right to
depend on others.
I granted the medal of bravery to a
young girl who accepted the judgement
of her tyrant father who married her to a
man his age, and she did not disown
him.
I granted the medal of bravery to any
person who suppressed his instincts in
order to preserve his humanities.
I granted the medal of bravery to women
who were the victims of crime and
sexual attacks, but who do not reject
their counterpart.
Finally, I granted the medal of bravery to
kind-hearted people and all
humanitarians and philanthropists.
**
Turn the page